Information on PFWBC Services
Resumption of Nursery, Kings Kids, and Children’s Church
Effective Sunday, March 7th
First service start time is moved to 8:45 AM, ending at 10:00 AM
Sunday School remains 10:10 AM – 10:50 AM
Second service remains 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
8:45 AM Service
Nursery (birth up to 2 years old) – Room A3
Kings Kids (3 years old to 5 years/Pre-K) – Room A1
Children’s Church – 2 groups
Alpha (Kindergarten – 2nd grade) in Room A6
Omega (3rd – 5th grade) in Room A7
Youth Group (6th – 12th grade, bi-weekly rotation) – Youth room
Sunday School – 10:10 AM – 10:50 AM
Nursery (birth up to 2 years old) – Room A3
All other Sunday School classes stay the same
11:00 AM Service
Nursery (birth up to 2 years old)
The leaders of these programs are putting together the worker schedules for the next few months. One change we are implementing with our children’s programs is this - as parents register their children for programs, we are asking for the name of at least one adult (can be parent, grandparent, guardian, sibling over 16) to work in our children’s program. This change will allow us to better coordinate our scheduling of workers.
We have registration forms Registration Here: To allow parents to add or update all of our lists for each program
(Nursery, Kings Kids, and Children’s Church).
We are also in the process of updating our records in Churchteams (family members, contact information, etc.). Be on the lookout for emails or texts from Churchteams to update your family’s information.
Guidelines For PFWBC Sunday School
Children’s Classes/Young Adults – Room Number/Grade/Teacher(s)
A2 – Pre K – Carla Bailey
A5 – Kindergarten-2nd – Barb Anderson
B12 – 3rd-5th – Melissa Tanner
B1 – 6th-8th – Jeremy Baker
Basement Open Space – High School – Andy and Angela Randolph
B4 – Young Adults College Class – Andrew Rogers
Adult Classes – Room Number/Class Name/Teacher(s)
B2 – People for Christ – John Browning
C3 – Willing Workers/Maranatha - Doug Parks
Chapel – Women of Purpose – Malinda Edgell
Time for Sunday school will be 10:10am – 10:50am (or longer for adults, if needed)
Pre K – 8th grade will dismiss classes to the gym for parents to pick up
No Sunday School offering
Guidelines & Safety Precautions for In-Person Sunday Worship Services
Although we have made every effort to sterilize and make the church as safe of an environment as possible, we cannot guarantee it will be completely sterile. If you are sick, prone to being sick, or simply do not feel comfortable, please continue to utilize our online options, as they will all still be available. We recognize that this is a unique situation, and we realize that each person must make their own choices about attending in-person. We want you safe no matter how you worship.
- We are having two services on Sunday mornings. One starting at 8:45am and the other at 11:00am. We will not be assigning which service you must attend. Although all pews will be sanitized between services, we ask those who attend the 8:45am service to sit in pews marked red, and those who attend the 11:00am service to sit in pews marked green.
- Only the Main Entrance should be used. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door. It is recommended that you utilize the hand sanitizer dispensers upon entering and exiting the building. The Main Entrance will be open 15 minutes prior to each service. This allows sanitizing to be completed between services.
- Key holders, please use the Main Entrance to enter and exit for any service. All other doors should not be accessed.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but please feel free to wear your own if you wish. We will not be providing masks. There will not be any judgement passed on anyone whether they do or do not wear a mask.
- While in the sanctuary, families will need to sit together. If you sit with someone other than your family, we recommend keeping distance of 6 feet apart.
- Baby changing stations are available in the Main Foyer restrooms if needed.
- Tithes and offerings will be available for drop-off in boxes located at the back of the Sanctuary by each door as you exit.
- It is recommended social distancing guidelines continue to be practiced. Please refrain from any handshaking or hugging to keep these guidelines in place.
- All pews, door handles, and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
Events on the calendar are still cancelled. We will be adjusting this decision as the month proceeds.
Our live feed service are viewable on Facebook, Youtube, PFWBC Website & App Sunday Mornings at 8:45 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
You can view our archived services through our Facebook page and/or website and app.
This is the Tutorial for Online Giving: Online Giving Tutorial
Thank you for your prayers and support during this time....
8:45 am & 11:00 am
Sunday school 10:10am-10:50am
Youth 9:00. am grades 6-12
Adult Class 6:30 pm in Chapel